We are looking for a passionate, Front of House Assistants with a great personality to share their passion for the hospitality industry in delivering service with a smile. You will be working in a busy environment, which requires a consistency in customer service, flexibility and being able to work well under pressure.
Set inside the Klondyke Garden centres, our licensed Topiary Restaurants offer a delicious selection of meals and snacks. We have everything from a lazy breakfast to an indulgent afternoon tea, fabulous home baking to our fantastic daily specials. There are spacious seating areas both inside and out, relax and enjoy some fresh air on our sun terrace.
Roles and Responsibilities -
• To assist in the preparation of food/drinks
• To keep the kitchen and restaurant areas in a clean and tidy state at all times
• To provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all customers
• To ensure that all service areas are set up to the highest standard
• To co-operate with all catering staff and undertake such duties in the kitchen / service areas as requested to ensure an efficient and effective service is delivered at all times
• To project a willing and helpful attitude to customers, to seek the appropriate knowledge of food items sold throughout catering areas
• To ensure food storage and areas under your control are maintained in a clean & tidy condition, in accordance the company’s Hygiene, Health and Safety policies and procedures. To carry out cleaning of the kitchen, service areas and restaurant in accordance with the cleaning schedule
Required Skills -
• Friendly, pleasant personality
• Exceptional customer service
• Attention to detail
• Smart, clean and hygienic appearance
• Steady and dependable
• Gets on well with co-workers
• Willing and helpful, trustworthy
• Barista experience preferred but not essential
Hours are 7 over 1 day on Saturday or Sunday.
Our Assistant rates of pay are dependent on age, and range from £5.26 per hour for 16-17 year olds, £6.61 per hour for 18-20 year olds, £8.41 per hour for 21-22 and £8.94 per hour for those 23 and over.