A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Restaurant Manager to join the team at our Mayfield Garden Centre.
The restaurant boasts an impressive menu serving the highest quality, mouth-watering food using the best local produce and home baking with everything made in-house. This popular venue attracts respectable clientele who truly appreciate quality food, drinks and impeccable friendly service. The role is to work with the Head Chef to ensure the site operates efficiently and to the total satisfaction of the customer.
As Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for ensuring excellent care is given to each and every one of our customers.
We are looking for someone who is experienced, with a flair for catering, huge energy, personality, confidence, the ability to work under pressure. You will have excellent customer service skills, a strong focus on delivering high quality food and a keen eye for detail. You will also be able to deliver financial results through effective cost control and a thorough understanding of budgets and KPI’s.
This is a unique opportunity to work with our Head chef to ensure the service offered matches that of the excellent food and home baking which we serve.
• Previous experience in a fast paced customer facing catering operation is essential
• Confidence and experience in managing large teams and the ability to take ownership of the business.
• Excellent man management and communication skills.
• Strong people skills and the energy and enthusiasm to train and develop your team.
• Financial and business acumen.
• Passion for delivering the highest quality food and service.
Operational and Financial Responsibilities of the role:
• Drive sales through imaginative in-store displays, marketing and event planning.
• Lead a large team from the front showing a hands on management style.
• Develop menus in conjunction with the Head Chef.
• Adhere to company and legislative procedures and systems.
• Effective staff deployment and control of wage and other costs.
• Stock control and planned Gross Profit achievement.
We are looking for the person who will take our business to the next level, who can adapt to the changing trends in food and service and bring their team along with them. You must be experienced in managing a team of all ages and driving business in a busy catering location.
Salary and Rewards:
• Performance related bonus scheme
• Full training
• Daytime hours only
• Staff incentives
• Discount scheme
This is a Full Time role and will will include weekend working so flexibility is a must.
We are a friendly and staff focused company who understand that it is our staff who make our business.